Learning The Basics of Working With Epoxy Resin

 Hello to everyone and thank you for coming to my blog. My name is Alan Garcia and in this blog I will be teaching my audience the most important and most basic rules that need to be followed if looking to get a job done correctly when working with epoxy resin. I started looking into epoxy resin a little over a year ago as i was intrigued by the work of art that the finished product produced. Almost immediately i started looking at tutorial videos on how to do these projects and finally I decided challenge myself and take a class to learn a new skill. After doing so I was highly motivated to keep doing more projects and fell in love with the process of working with epoxy material. I plan to share all the useful information I have learned over the past year so that you can save yourself the trouble from having to learn from ruining material and wasting money.

Below is an example of a small canvas I worked on during my first ever epoxy resin class


Comments

  1. I'm amazed at what epoxy resin can do and bring to life a canvas! It looks so cool and marble-esque. 🖌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of a Clean Work Station

Mixing Epoxy Correctly